You’ll love these Crochet Cloche Hat Patterns Free Tutorials. Check out all the fantastic ideas now and watch the video too ..
It only took one look for our Community to fall head over heels for these incredibly gorgeous Crochet Cloche Hats.
At first, we believed they were Panama Crochet Hats. They are Cloche Hats. Either way, they are super cute! Scroll our post all the way to the end. We have a video tutorial too.
There is a reason they have been a huge sensation! The original Crochet Cloche Hat Pattern was found on a Russian Site.
As you can imagine, some of the terminologies needed decoding. We got there in the end though! The original Crochet Cloche Hat Pattern was found on a Russian Site.
As you can imagine, some of the terminologies needed decoding. We got there in the end though!
You can follow along with her easy instructions. We really do want you to get the best possible result so please spend the time viewing and you are guaranteed to learn the tips and tricks.
What has captured the heart of everyone who has seen them is the very fine detail in the stitch.
The slight brim is so flattering and you can make this Crochet Cloche Hat for any age at all. You can use Crochet Flowers to adorn the sides.
Cloche Hat Patterns Free Instructions
- You will need a 2.5mm hook and a 2.0mm hook
- The yarn: The original hats on the website use 4ply YarnartBegonia 169m/ 50gm balls. These are a mercerized cotton which makes that nice sheen.
- The Blogger has used Patons Cotton 4 ply which is normal unshiny cotton.
Crochet Cloche Hat Notes
- The hat consists of 16 sections, designed to be 48cm in diameter. This should fit your average 2-3 year olds.
- To increase or decrease 3 cm, you can add or delete a section.
- Each section begins as the Row 1 Double crochet stitch. If you want to make the hat a little bigger or smaller, add or remove a double crochet in the 1st row.
- Each row begins with a 3 chain.
Crochet Cloche Hat Patterns Abbreviations
- The pattern is written using American terms.
- SL ST: slip stitch
- SC: single crochet
- CH: chain
- DC: double crochet
- FPDC: front post double crochet